Consumer Reviews Summary
1 of 1 (100%) customers said they would recommend this vehicle to a friend.
2013 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Overview
The CL-Class is the two-door equivalent of Mercedes' high-end S-Class sedan. The CL-Class is available as a CL550 with all-wheel drive, a V-12-powered CL600, and as two AMG high-performance variants. With seating for four, the CL-Class competes with the Bentley Continental GT. New for 2013
A new Grand Edition Package is available on all CL-Class models for 2013, giving buyers the chance to choose from three package-specific paint colors and three package-specific interiors. The package also includes 20-inch wheels, unique badging and AMG styling. Exterior
The CL measures a whopping 200 inches long, making it as long as some full-size SUVs. Exterior features include:
- Standard dual stainless steel exhausts with chrome tailpipe finish, power moonroof, 18-inch wheels standard, power-closing trunk lid, and bi-xenon headlights with washers
- Available 19- and 20-inch wheels
- AMG Sport Package adds front/rear aprons, side skirts and 20-inch wheels
CL-Class coupes accommodate up to four occupants and have bucket-like rear seats. The power-adjustable front seats feature standard heating and ventilation, while active massaging is optional. Interior features include:
Under the Hood
- Standard mbrace2 communication system, Comand multimedia system, and 600-watt 11 speaker Harman Kardon stereo
- Optional heated-steering wheel, Splitview front-seat entertainment system, and backup camera
Typical of Mercedes-Benz, the CL-Class maintains a rich powertrain selection for 2013.
- CL550 4Matic has a 429-horsepower, twin-turbo 4.6-liter V-8 with 516 pounds-feet of torque
- CL600 has a 510-hp, twin-turbo 5.5-liter V-12 with 612 pounds-feet of torque
- CL63 AMG has a 536-hp, twin-turbo 5.5-liter V-8 with 590 pounds-feet of torque and stop/start technology. (An optional Performance Package brings power figures up to 563 horsepower and 664 pounds-feet of torque.)
- CL65 AMG has a 621-hp, twin-turbo 6.0-liter V-12
- Five- or seven-speed automatic transmission; 4Matic all-wheel drive available
Safety features include side-impact airbags for both rows of seats, side curtain airbags, antilock brakes, electronic stability system, automated collision-mitigation braking system, and an Attention Assist system that notifies drivers when they need a break, based on behavioral changes. Further safety options include adaptive cruise control which adjusts speed automatically to maintain a preset following distance, a blind spot warning system and Parking Guidance, which assists in parallel-parking maneuvers.
*Overview courtesy of Cars.com