Consumer Reviews Summary
1 of 1 (100%) customers said they would recommend this vehicle to a friend.
2015 Infiniti Q60 Overview
The Q60 is what’s left of the former G37 line that included a sedan, coupe and retractable-hardtop convertible. The sedan was redesigned last year and is now called the Q50. The G37 coupe and convertible have been renamed Q60 and carry over on the previous design.
The coupe is available with rear- or all-wheel drive, and the convertible comes only with rear-wheel drive. Both seat four. Competitors include the BMW 3 Series and Mercedes-Benz C-Class, as well as the Lexus IS, Cadillac ATS and Audi A5.
Both body styles are also available with rear-wheel drive in Q60 IPL (Infiniti Performance Line) guise with more horsepower, a firmer suspension and specific trim. New for 2015
Two new limited models have been added to the Q60 lineup: the Q60S Limited with a six-speed manual transmission and the Q60S Coupe Limited, replacing the IPL models. There are no other significant changes. Exterior Highlights
- Standard features include: xenon high-intensity-discharge headlights, power and heated door mirrors, fully automatic headlights, and front fog lights
- Available adaptive headlights that swivel in the direction of a turn, power moonroof, rain-sensing wipers, and a power moonroof
- Convertible’s three-piece metal hardtop deploys or stows in about 30 seconds
Under the Hood
- Leather seats, six-speaker USB/iPod-compatible stereo, tilt/telescoping steering wheel, and an auto-dimming rearview mirror standard
- Available Bose premium stereo, navigation system with Bluetooth streaming audio, and seat memory
- 330-horsepower, 3.7-liter V-6 engine (325 hp in convertible)
- Seven-speed automatic transmission (available six-speed manual)
- Rear-wheel drive (Available all-wheel drive on coupe models)
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Also standard: active front head restraints, brake assist, occupant sensing airbag, and pop-up roll bars (convertible)
- Available adaptive cruise control
*Overview courtesy of Cars.com