Consumer Reviews Summary
2 of 2 (100%) customers said they would recommend this vehicle to a friend.
2016 Dodge Durango Overview
Dodge’s largest SUV, the three-row Durango, competes with the Chevrolet Traverse, Ford Explorer and Honda Pilot. It offers V-6 or V-8 power and rear- or all-wheel drive.
Five trims are available: the SXT, SXT Plus, Limited, R/T, and Citadel. New for 2016
Auto stop-start technology is now standard for the V-6 engine, and a newly available Sport mode alters steering feel, the gas pedal's calibration and the transmission's shift pattern for greater responsiveness.
The 8.4-inch touch-screen now supports Siri Eyes Free capability for the iPhone 4S and later models, and also lets users customize the menu bar by dragging and dropping icons.
There's also a Brass Monkey Appearance Package that's available for the Limited trim level and includes 20-inch bronze-finished aluminum wheels. Significant Standard Features
Significant Available Features
- Heated side mirrors
- 18-inch aluminum wheels
- Trizone automatic climate control
- 60/40-split folding second-row seats
- 50/50-split folding third row
- Keyless entry
- Required in every car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Power sunroof
- Power liftgate
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Backup camera
- 8.4-inch touch-screen multimedia system
- Dual-screen Blu-ray and DVD rear-seat entertainment system
- Leather upholstery
- Heated front and second-row seats
- Second-row captain's chairs
- Heated steering wheel
- Remote start
- Blind spot warning system with rear cross-traffic alert
- Forward collision warning
Overview courtesy of Cars.com