Consumer Reviews Summary
1 of 1 (100%) customers said they would recommend this vehicle to a friend.
2016 Chevrolet Spark EV Overview
The Spark EV is an all-electric version of Chevrolet's minicar and the brand's first purely battery-powered car. (Chevrolet's Volt uses a gasoline engine that sustains charge once its electric range is depleted.) The car's approximate range is 82 miles, and like other electric cars such as the Nissan Leaf and Ford Focus Electric, the Spark EV won't move once the battery is drained. It is sold only in Oregon, California and Maryland.
Two trims are available: the 1LT and 2LT. What's Special
- OnStar communication system features 4G LTE internet connectivity with a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot
- 3.87:1 final drive ratio for quicker acceleration
- Powered by an electric motor and lithium-ion battery pack
- Charging time of about seven hours with 240-volt service, 20 hours with a 120-volt outlet
- Available DC quick charging is designed to replenish 80 percent of the battery in about 20 minutes
- Digital instrument cluster
- Range-extending elements include low-rolling-resistance tires, active shutters and a rear spoiler
Overview courtesy of Cars.com